The Vincent Files

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

27.11.2007

robson called me dis morning at 845am...asked me to get ready for breakfast...so i woke up..took my bath and all dat crap..and u noe dat cilaka punya budak wat time reach my hse? 10am...sanicibe!! kuat lama aku tunggu...den after dat we went to 2020 for breakfast becos dat ahpui wanna eat dimsum...during breakfast...lvin called me n decided to join us...asked us to teman him for a haircut after eating...so after we ate..we went to parkson and lvin got his haircut...it was nice! hahaha..jangan marah itu barber la vin...kuat cantik tu..masih cute!! den after dat we lepak lepak at parkson a while..

can u be so horny dat even a bee is afraid of u?

Lvin,Bee and new haircut

after dat...lvin decided to go back home...so me n robson decided to go to "Maha Lada" to yamcha lagi...more like "Mahal ada" rite? LOL so we went thr and yamcha-ed...

the face of boringness

face of sekness

yamcha items..ULTI pls

Dunhill Menthol Lights...GOOD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home