The Vincent Files

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Countdown time!

30 more days b4 i go back miri again!! =D! so fast 1 month past already...cant wait to c my family and friends at miri...muahahaha...really looking forward to alot of stuffs there at miri..

1. meeting up with my friends
2.going breakfast wif goh ( ALOT OF PLACES HAVE BEEN PLANNED )
3.cutting family / fren's hair
4.celebrating my 18th birthday!!
5.driving
6.going to beaches!
7.goin clubbing wif my gila gila friends!!
8.billy's payin his hutang wif me for 2 years d!!
9.billy belanja me siamese secrets!
10. ROTI JOHNNNNNNNN!!!!CHAO KUEH TIAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11.road trip!
12.eating my mum's cookings!!
13.leaving taiwann!!
14.meeting party asses again! DAMN MISS U GUYS!
15.keluar sama ahgoh jadi "FEI REN" hari hari
16.makan sama alvin!
17.see the way billy works
18.paying my icecream debt to bong n phebe
19.daniel belanja steamboat
20.sleeping at my beloved soft bed!!

haha..cant think of anymore d...hahaha...i miss miri!! cant go out today becos of the damn tai fung..oh well...better go sleep...CYAH!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home