The Vincent Files

Friday, August 17, 2007

the evolution of Vincent Tiew!

i was looking at my old pics just nw..and noticed smth really funny...my cousin told me i changed alot since form 4...=.= den i look at the pics again..got change lah..but i dono much o not..so here are the pics..haha

\/

\/

everyday oso wear jacket dat time no matter hw hot the weather is...=.=

starting to like long hair..

=.= wth like ghost...and i still dare to say very engdao last time...-.-

Form 4 Vincent's motto : MORE SHARP MORE GOOD!

finally dis 1 normal back d...starting to grow hair

everyday wear cap..wth...=.= lu ingat hiphop kah?!

form 5

spm..cibe look like girl

after form 5!!

err...end of last year i think?

the hair i had when i just reached taiwan..=)

after haircut

long back again! SO CUT TOOOOO

jeng jeng jeng!! 2 bird shits on top my head :P

den after reaching miri wif dat hair...i kena tiao by my frens ahbeng..=.= so i dyed my hair back to black...

back to blackk

den after dat...when i reached taiwan..i wanted to perm my hair without even thinking abt my hair condition...so after the perm..i was shocked like hell..my hair all totally died..dats y i din blog those days..sked to take pics...really all rosak..my sideburns like burnt to crisp..my back hair like negro girl..my top hair like kena bird scratch till liddat 1...have a look

c the top part? everybody say hopeless d when i permed dat hair =.=

den i regreted perming so much...all my frens said my hair was very teruk..i was like so sad for the whole week..DEN!! my fren said there is a cure!! he asked me to buy a treatment cream and use it everyday..it will recover soon...at 1st i was like...aiyah suibian lah...fan zhen rosak d..hw worst can it get? so i tried it out...

after treatment 4 days..

can c the difference abit? the treatment was awesome! but not till my hair really dat good..DENN!! my teacher told me to buy 1 more stuff and guarantee my hair will be revived.! i was like..bullshit la..mana mungkin..so oh well..i gave it a try..den omg..my hair was back to normal!! after 1 week ++ of treatment nia!! it was straight n smooth again! the top hair which looked like crap finally had the shape i wanted it to have after the perm! =D!

after treatment 1 week!!

revived? haha

well i'm gonna dye it to darker colour again dis thursday...i hate dis colour now..the stupid perm thingy made my hair drop colour till dis colour...Vincent's lesson..never perm ur hair without knowing ur hair condition! well i wont go for perm anytime soon nw...maybe after a few years? lol..so i gtg sleep d...hope u enjoyed reading...bye bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home