The Vincent Files

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Lunch at Bekenu

was having my beautiful sleep today till my mum woke me up at 12..asked me to take my bath n get ready...ready for wat?? go bekenu makan lunch wif ur uncle n dad la!...ohhh~~~ rupanya begitu...so i got ready and waited for my dad to finish work at 12:30 liddat? after dat went to my grandma's hse and my uncle used his car to send us to bekenu...me,my dad, and both my uncles..

Kokpeng

Left:dad Right:uncle Marcus

Uncle Lucas

the cool armrest! damn i love it

alot of functions plsss

after 30 minutes of driving...we finally reached our destination..hahaha..went straight down and ordered foods..alot of foochow ppl here..semua sama gang oi! hahaha

Hungry Man 1

Hungry Man 2

Hungry Man 3

Desperate Man

Sing Chiong Restaurant

we ordered alot of foods...sorry i din manage to take any pics cos i was too bz eating..hahahaha...ordered a fish...king prawn...ketam..and banyak lagi lahh...so freaking full !! after eating we went back to miri...very cool huh? all the way to bekenu just for a few dishes?..LOL! dats the 'Tiew's for u...on the way back...it was raining heavily and there was alot of SLOW drivers...crap =.=


raining raining

hahaha..so we managed to reach home after a 50 minutes drive...dats 20 minutes more den heading to bekenu earlier on..hahaha...and now i'm having a stomachache!! SHIT!! hope u enjoyed reading...i gotta handle a war inside the toilet dah! CHAO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home