The Vincent Files

Sunday, September 23, 2007

to my taiwan friends =)

the past 6 months was a very special part of my life...it changed me alot...going to a place dat i cant even read the menu? a place which i cant even speak the language fluently? haha...well thank god i met a few ppl dat changed me n my life alot...they're great ppl...=) the 1st time i went there i was all alone...and the ppl thr tot i was a rich guy's son dat just went thr to play instead of study..=.= so dey kind ignored me at the beggining...oh well...i ate 7-11 foods for 2 weeks straight when i got there...cos i din noe hw to read the menus thr =.= and dono whr got nice foods...after 2 weeks my teachers/frens got to noe me more and started to treat me very good already...(FINALLY!) LOL jkjk! haha..well i got really close to dem...steamboat together all the time...clubbing? swimming? wat else? alot lahh i 4got...usually ZhenFong would bring me arnd taiwan at sundays cos dats the only day he's not working...and i would be like a sakai wah wah thr...-.-..and my teachers all turned out to be my friends...! haha...zhenfong and shannon..and not to forget my fav teacher...teacher ANGEL! haha..anyways i just wanna thank u guys at taiwan for everything..i really had fun there..thanks to ZhenFong for all the jokes n stupidity u've shown..URE STILL AN ASSHOLE!! kakaka..and thanks Shannon for cutting / dying my hair last time...i loved it! and thx for taming zhen fong...=P next is ZhiYi...thx for playing DS wif me all the time..! LOL!...then thx teacher Angel and Teacher Lee for everything u taught me...ure the best teachers! thanks jenny for taking care of everything all the time...without u sure alot of stuff very hard to do 1..=.=..den thx jia zhi for being a great housemate! thx for all the foods n snacks...and beware of rats...i wont catch dem for u anymore..kakaka..finally thx teacher jing for ur guidance and all...=) i certainly wont forget all of u...hope to c u guys next year! ZhenFong and Shannon!! i still not yet confirm can go japan wif u guys or not...i'll inform u soon k? btw here are some pics =)

group pic!

taiwan brothers n sister

Left=shortdickman...Right=bowshetpong

teacher Xue Fen

Teacher Jing

Mao Mao(my 1st model)

Teacher Lee!! SIFU! MASTER!! GOD OF HAIR! favourite teacher 1!

Teacher Angel! Favourite teacher 2!!! nvr got angry wif me no matter wat i did

why am i always the victim? =.=


Jenny...caretaker =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home