The Vincent Files

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Weiwen's bday present search!

woke up at 830 today and went to eat breakfast wif goh n kelvin at hopoh..ate kueh chap and as usual...they're late..=.= after eating breakfast we went to pick up ahyong from his skool and went straight back home.

iced lemon tea

kueh chap..paiseh finish dah

kelvin

goh

when i reached home i switched on my pc and started to chat wif gilbert while playing ps2 WHILE playing wif bam bam...hahaha..after a while goh called me and asked me out..so i went out and teman him go do some air ticket stuff..after dat we went to ming cafe for a drink and went to boulevard to find billy ahlung n wilson to get weiwen's bday present..when me n goh reached thr..we saw somebody*..dat somebody gave me a big big jolt!.hahaha..den goh left for football at 5pm..so me billy lung and wilson went to find weiwen's bday present..


bam bam

wilson's size?

budak paloi

wet ones(antibacterial)

me n wil



wilson

john TIEW! JONG TIAW! LOL

paloi X2

tengok mole dia

exhausted..

after dat we got home and got ready for weiwen's bday party at ming cafe...alot of ppl went thr tonite..it was great! lol thx for the treat cousin! had a really great time..18 already boy! legal to do anyth d! don luan luan lai i tell u! and btw ahwui...u made me really confused about wat road i should take...but seems i'll just continue dis road cos i think i found a shortcut at dis road...i wont complain dah! hope i wont change road during the middle of the walk la ho? hahaha..hope not..bah dats all for dis blog..its 3am already..going to perwira a while to get myself a roti john wif billy..thx for reading..cyah!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home