The Vincent Files

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

class starts!!

1st day me n wen doing stupid stuffs....lets c....doing ahlian poses? WOOHOO!! best out of the best....dis pic should be rated 5 out of 5!! sorry we were too bored baa...no class at the 1st day at taiwan...hahaha..enjoy dis pic pls!

Pro Style


my class finally start d!! not bored dah...these days just do useless stuff nia...thank god class start d...1st day of my class was so freaking tiring...morning afternoon and nite class....'Taiwan style(KAO PEH!!)'!! dat means saneku or pukimak in malaysia...hahaha...so after the class i went to supper with my new housemates and bought a mee called lu hui...it taste like malaysia Indo Mee~ hahaha...sry i din take any pics at the 1st day =)...so the 2nd day was great also! me n my roommates woke up late!! GREAT EH?!?! my class starts at 930 and i woke up at 925!! NICE EH?!?! when i woke up i quickly asked my cousin weiwen to wake too cos he asked me to wake him up...den after he bathed which was 15 minutes later!! i quickly went to the bathroom...bathed and got ready den go down to my class...which t rewas 30 minutes late...-.-....hahaha...den the morning class went well!! after the morning class...my fren Xiao Yi helped us do some new hairdo's....i din manage to take a pic of mine but did take a pic of my cousin weiwen...hahaha...he straightened his hair..take a look =)...den when it reached the afternoon class..i was heaving a major headache so i cant concentrate and didnt even manage to cut 1 fashion of hair..wth =.=..so after the class we went for a meal at "ting kua kua INTERNATIONAL chicken"!! kekeke...here goess~~
ting kua kua!!! face of satisfaction after eating?

was too bored after eating so went back to class n took a pic =p

weiwen straightenin his hair



jackie chan?

our institute...underground floor...haha.i wasnt lazy k?! i was having a headache!

and at the nite i found out my new housemates love alchohol too!! omg...happy life..hahaha..so dis blog was written at 2am in the morning ...and i'm not drunk dont worry..! hahaha..by the way auntie mei lan(weiwen's mum)weiwen is not drinking any alcohol here and hishair is just temporary 1 ok? dont worry...its back to the curl now...wash liao go back to normal 1...and don worry so much about us here ok? we're having a great time...just be sure u get ready to pick us up at the airport at september k?? hahaha...btw thx for reading!! CYAH!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home