The Vincent Files

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Miri Holiday

Bad news 4 me...tmrw going back to taiwan..=( haha just kidding..actually i'm now kinda used to the life there and at the same time i'm used to miri life too...weird huh? haha...its kinda shocking how fast time passes... i still remember that time i just went to taiwan to start my studies...and now? i'm blogging about going back to taiwan again for the 2nd time...haha..i had a fine holiday here at Miri...almost all my friends were back at miri and managed to see how they look now...and the best part of all is I GET TO EAT ROTI JOHN!! =D my old gang was still great!! same old crazy friends...hahaha...we went out for yamcha almost everynight and went to cc to play games...=) did some sports and went to each others house...damn it was nice..hahaha...well i did managed to know some new friends from curtin...my fren ahwui introduced me to them....thx wui!!...haha they're great too..=p just wished i had more time to spend with both of the gangs...i think dis is all for dis blog..and thx for everything guys!!i had a wonderful holiday at miri!! make sure u guys dont forget me when i get back from taiwan k? just 2 more months and i'll be back..!! be ready!! =P cyah!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home