The Vincent Files

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Well well well...my 1st time blogging here...kasih poi k if got spelling wrong or watever...my friends these days seems so addicted to blogging so i might as well start blogging too =.= ok lets start off by wat i did these days...wake up , eat , shit , bath , pee , game..when u add all dat up u noe wat comes out?? 3 words...OUT OF CASH!! ccb kanine my wallet is so kering i dono hw to explain hw kering it is! oh well...as for today...it was a really freaking bad day..i woke up at 2pm..went out with my dad to pick his labuan fren which was staying at my hse IN my room tonite..it was ok for me dat time cos my mum told me i would be sleeping with my sis..den BLA BLA BLA~~~it was time for dinner! my parents decided to bring their friend to mings cafe..when i reached thr..it was full of 'ang mo's!! holy crap...3 big tables full of em!! and young ones too!! ok skip dat part...so during dinner.. my cousin weiwen decided to join us...after we finish eating..i took off wif him 1st and sang stupid songs in the car...well his cd sux btw..owes CHOK CHOK JAM JAM LAG LAG! memang useless...so if ure in his car..warning..better cover ur ears becos this thing has the power to make ur ear ROSAK! WARNING:DANGEROUS ITEM

so on the way to his hse we went to pick billy and kelvin...billy was bragging about buying a set of drama cd which cost rm130...kuat stupid...and saying jaychou new song was extremely nice...kuat stupid oso...and den when we reached kelvin's hse..billy said he wanted to pee and went down from the car and started peeing at the bushes in front of kelvin's hse..LOL! when kelvin went into the car..he said

Kelvin: oi billy...u do wat just now in front thr ha?
Billy: i din do anything o..diao ni don owes simply say i do stuffs la..
Weiwen: he helped u baja the bushes
Kelvin: huh? wat baja?
Vincent: he peed at the bushes la dumb
Kelvin: KANINE UR HSE NO TOILET HA?!
Billy:I BEH TAHAN LIAO BAH!!
Kelvin:................
Billy: nvm laa..kasih free baja!!
Kelvin: (speechless)

when we reached weiwen's hse..kelvin ran straight to the pc and checked his friendster...weiwen warned us not to let him play dota becos once he starts...there's no stopping him..=.=..

at weiwen's hse...lying on the couch(billy)sitting wif kaki tempang(kelvin)

after kelvin finish checking his friendster...billy asked him to scram off the pc becos its his turn..kelvin was like...can i PLSSS DOTA?? PLSSSS!! 1 MATCH NIAA PLSS!!! PLSSS LAAA I AT HOME CANT PLAY BAHHH...but then billy said no becos he memang the KONGSIENLESS(msg me if u wanna noe wat does dis mean) den i had nth to do so i went arnd weiwen's hse looking for stuffs...and i managed to find smth very mysetirious!! chali wtf it was white..it was like tofu hua...and it WAS SMELLY!! dono wtf is dat...for killing rats i think...i actually tried to eat it becos i tot it was tofu hua =.= who could be so stupid to put a rat poison on the dining table..


RAT POISON!


and den when weiwen came down...he was showing off his tiny muscles at the staircase which looked like pieces of meatloaf...so i took my camera out and he started covering his metloafs..and he also told me dat those white things on the dining table was actually not rat poisons!! they're actually called yoghurts!

THE COVERED MEATLOAF!

after that...on the way out...alvin(papa bear) called me and asked wats our plan for tonite...Weiwen said he wanted to watch WWE so we went to a coffee shop at saberkas named Idaman cos u can ask dem to change the channels there...and they have ASTRO TOO!!! (SAKAINESS) when we reached idaman...alvin and ralph reached at the same time also...and alvin didnt came out from the car...(weird) and suddenly my cellphone rang and it was alvin ( WEIRDER!) when i picked up the phone..he was like...

Lvin: woi!whr r u?!(in chinese)
Me: behind ur car lah
Lvin: ohhh~~paiseh paiseh
Me: (wth)

when he came out of the car...ralph slapped his head and scolded him PALOI LU! he was like rubbing his head...hehe hehe thr..=.= and when we turned around and look at idaman..kelvin liaw(AHBENG) was already sitting there ordering his food...u can imagine hw hungry is he huh?when we ordered our drinks...billy kept on disturbing the waitress...i got a feeling he likes malays nowadays...

Billy: amoi!! ada hilo peng kah?
Vincent: HOLO peng lah!!
Weiwen: wats holo peng?
Lvin: Horlick + milo = holo lah...nestum+milo = neslo...so easy to understand
Billy: ohhh~~jadi amoi bagi saya satu NESHOLO peng...
Amoi:(laughing at billy's stupidity) sorry boy tak ada air macam tu..
Billy:jadi bagi saya satu air suam lah
Ralph:ketara no more lui so drink air suam saja...
Billy: =D

so den we started talking craps while waiting for WWE to start and our foods to come...den when WWE started...i just noticed where the tv was!! the tv was so big i cant describe how big it is..so i guess i'll just show u it to u...=) very big huh?

and here are some of the pics i took when we were yamcha-ing

Lvin wif his HOLO shake..
billy drinking his NESHOLO drink Weiwen waiting for his drink

while watching WWE....ralph taught us something EXTREMELY useful! he taught us how to wipe ur ass after u shit alot wif just 1 TISSUE paper....yea...1 TISSUE PAPER!!..serzly u shud ask him if u wanna noe...cos it may be really useful someday...so here he is...MASTER OF THE ASS WIPING!!!


after watching 30 minutes of wwe...it was starting to get boring so alvin decided to go play cs at the cyber cafe nearby...dats wat we have been doing these days...counter strike*...every single night! i got killed alot of times tonight and got TOK-ED alot of times oso so i dont really wanna talk bout the cs thingy...i'll just show the pics =) *ehem ehem*



after playing game for 2 1/2 hours...we decided to go home to rest d...here is whr the bad part of the day starts...when i got home..earlier dat nite my sis asked me to call her to wake her up so dat she could open her room door for me which was LOCKED...(reminder: my room was occupied by my parent's friend) so i went upstairs and called my sis.....


tooot tooot.....
tooot tooot....
tooot tooot....
tooot tooot....
(oh shit)
tooot tooot....
maaf...nombor yang anda dial BLA BLA BLA

so i continued calling her for arnd 10++ times i think? and she still dint wake up...i wanted to knock her door but my mum said earlier at it might wake the visitor...=.= so i was at my computer room all alone..bored..tired..and smelly!!....den after a while...i saw an ANGEL~!!! which accompanied me the whole night!! she's sexy...she's perfect..and most of all...she likes me!! here she is aint she cute?!

so i played with my angel till around 4am...and my sis still havent open the door...KANINAPUKIMAK!..so i went to sleep at the couch at the pc room...and oh yes...i havent took my bath..i smelled like eight cans of shark shit...but who cares~cant blame me u noe...all my shirts are inside my room bah =) after a few hours...my dad came out...he didnt wake me up BUT he took some pictures...(wat a dad)



after taking the pictures he woke me up and asked me to sleep in his room..i guess my pc room's mosquitoes dat nite must have been very full and happy..hmm i think dats all i did for a day...hope my 1st blog didnt bore u to death...=) anyways thx for reading! gtg sleep again nw..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home